In order to assure quality, we must have a policy to fight against SPAM. While we appreciate each comment, if your comment does not follow our comment policy, it will be removed. Continuous abuse of the policy will result in permanent ban of the IP address, domain, and the email used.
- How to get Support for a Problem?
If you have a general question regarding one of our articles please post a comment to the article in question. If your question is not related to content on our site you should use our Contact Form. The comment area is not the best place to ask a question that is not related to the article. If your comment contains personal information, or contains a personal question specific to the site, we will delete your comment and use your email to contact you within 48 hours.
- What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear
If you leave a comment on our site and/or blogs, and it does not appear in a reasonable time period (1 business day), and you know that it does not violate the Comment Policy below, please contact us using the Contact Us form.
- Comment Name – We do not allow Keywords stuffed in the name field. You must use your name or nick name for commenting. Comments using keywords such as “Web Design Company” or similar will be flagged as SPAM and deleted.
- Valid Email – Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are neither published on our site nor shared. Email addresses that look like SPAM will be flagged as SPAM.
- Language and Manners – As our site is written in English, please leave your comments in English for moderation purpose. Food & Chatter is a family friendly site, therefore any comment that includes offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by our editorial team will be edited or deleted. This is a friendly community, so play it NICE.
- Add Value – A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off an inappropriate tangent, or sabotages the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted. All SPAM comments will be deleted because they do not add value to the site.
- Limit Links – We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments. Do not add more than two links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review. DO NOT sign your comments with a back-link to your site. They will be removed.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted – In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this site’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but please do not attack the writer, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this site could result in removal and blocked access.
All Rights Reserved
Food & Chatter founders, Lisa Huang and Ovidiu Pacuraru reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. In the case where comment policy is violated, we reserve the right to block any individual or group from commenting on the blog, or from the entire website.
All comments within Food & Chatter are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial team of Food & Chatter. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold Food & Chatter, all subsidiaries of Food & Chatter, and all representatives of Food & Chatter harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability. If you have any questions regarding the policy, you may contact Food & Chatter team by using our contact form.